- pull yourself into standing
- sit supported with your arms
- you say mama and dada, only kind of on dada
- more verbal and starting to babble audibly
- instantly open your mouth for food
- know what certain images are
- more flirting, with baby girls and grown women alike
You’ve officially outgrown showering with dad, mainly because dad isn’t strong enough to control you anymore. You’ve really taken to bath time and love the tub (splashing, of course). We start your first “My Gym” baby class this weekend (AKA Toddler Crossfit) ; I’m positive that you’re going to be running by the end of the month. We’ve started you on solids. You started with stage 1 and now you’re on stage 2. Mangos are your favorite! Your allergies are still bad, and you still have a cough and congestion. The doctor said that it’s not in your lungs, so we don’t have to worry about breathing treatments anymore.