Well, here we are; 9 months old! It feels like it just flew by, and then again, it feels like we’ve known you forever. Here’s a montage of your first nine month faces. We’ve gotten a couple really good sour faces, but mainly, you like to smile.
- walking, assisted (we call it “creeping”)
- standing up, holding objects in both hands
- climbing – stairs, walls, ropes… soon to be climbing out of the crib 😦
- you say Mama, Dada, and Baba. We’re trying to teach Hi and Bye
- you try jumping on your own
You’re wearing 12 – 18 month clothing and we’re looking at getting you a new carseat. You talk more than ever, you’ve found your tantrum voice, and you flirt more than ever. You have 2 bottom teeth and I think you’re getting some on top. Get ready for solid foods!