Well, here we are; 9 months old! It feels like it just flew by, and then again, it feels like we’ve known you forever. Here’s a montage of your first nine month faces. We’ve gotten a couple really good sour faces, but mainly, you like to smile.
- walking, assisted (we call it “creeping”)
- standing up, holding objects in both hands
- climbing – stairs, walls, ropes… soon to be climbing out of the crib 😦
- you say Mama, Dada, and Baba. We’re trying to teach Hi and Bye
- you try jumping on your own
You’re wearing 12 – 18 month clothing and we’re looking at getting you a new carseat. You talk more than ever, you’ve found your tantrum voice, and you flirt more than ever. You have 2 bottom teeth and I think you’re getting some on top. Get ready for solid foods!
Dad had to go to Austin for the day, but he made sure we were all set up for an easy morning. Your dad’s awesome, kiddo. It was easy getting you up, easy feeding you, and easy giving you the breathing treatment.
You must have missed dad today, because when he picked you up from school, all you wanted to do was play. And it was a little rough getting you to sleep. Once you were asleep, though, it was peace and quiet for a whole night!